We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, emergency contacts, pet details & veterinary details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- contact you in an emergency whilst your pet(s) are staying with us;
- deal with any booking queries
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you (we are allowed 30 days to provide it).
If you have previously consented to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, you may rescind this consent at any time by telephone, post, or by email (to email@example.com).
(8) Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(9) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(10) Retention of information
We will destroy any data we hold relating to you if we have had no contact with you for 3 years.
Bryce Boarding Kennels Ltd
Bryce Boarding Kennels Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company number: 9022430
Registered Address: Minden House, Thorne Road, Blaxton, Doncaster, DN9 3AX, England